All reviews front desk waffles turkey creek sitting area next morning indoor pool room was clean hot tub shopping and restaurants great stop would stay here again i highly recommend this hotel hot breakfast biscuits and gravy great place to stay fresh fruit great property
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I arrived in Knoxville mid afternoon August 16th to see the Gather Vocal Band at the Tennessee Theatre downtown. After finding the downtown area too pricey we decided to stay on the outskirts and travel in... (We"re from NC).

We were pleasantly surprised to find this hotel a jewel.. The beds were soft with Pillowtop matresses, clean beyond belief, staff friendly, pool and spa really well kept and smelled clean.

On top of that there is a Cracker Barrel just 2 blocks from the venue and several other restaurants too many to name.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bfarmer493
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Good morning,

I wanted to thank you for your compliments concerning your recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites off Campbell Station Road.

We take great pride in the fact that guest enjoy staying with us...we thank you for sharing your experience. Currently, we are ranked in the Top 10 Comfort Suites nationally and the only way we can get better is to hear from our guests.We appreciate you taking the time to submit a wonderful review for our hotel.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Recently stayed at this location for a two day conference in downtown Knoxville. It's about 12 miles west of downtown, so if you don't want to drive back and forth for meetings, I'd find another hotel . However, I was very happy to drive in exchange for the quiet location and the close proximity to restaurants, movies and shopping. The room was very clean, the staff was friendly and breakfast area was kept well stocked, nothing special, but plenty of choices. There is a Cracker Barrell less than a mile away if you want a Southern style breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank cak0331

Good morning,

Thank you taking the time to submit a review and also for choosing to stay with us at the Comfort Suites Knoxville West. We understand you have many hotel lodging choices and we are so happy you were our guest and enjoyed your stay.

It is our hope, that if your travels bring you back to the Knoxville area you will stay with us again. Have a great rest of the week.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

On a recent trip to see grandkids, I searched the Comfort Suites, based on my Bakersfield stay. I knew the Asheville hotel from previous stays. I read the reviews of Cary NC and Knoxville TN and selected those as well. All 3 hotels were clean, quiet, similar in size, good quality breakfast, and did I say quiet? A very nice stay.
I am sold on this chain.
The quality about this hotel was the breakfast. Very good eggs.And the checkin clerk recognized us as Gold members and was very knowlegeable about local restaurants. Also, very good location for heasding west the nxt day.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Bubba S

Good morning,
Thank you so very much for your kinds words regarding your recent stay with us. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us, so it is always nice to hear positive feedback for our loyal guests. We look forward to having you visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on our cross country trip to NY. Even though we arrived late the clerk was very helpful and accommodating. He offered extra blankets if we needed them for it was a cold night and we had our children with us. The breakfast area was nice and clean and breakfast was hot and ready. The rooms are very contemporary which makes it nice and relaxing. We really enjoyed the beds for they were firm and cuddly which we like. Nice hotel and friendly service for a great price. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Araceli O

Good morning,
We really do appreciate you taking the time to submit a comment about your stay with us at the Comfort Suites Knoxville West.

It is so wonderful when we hear about our guest's stay and that it was enjoyable. Please keep us in mind if you are in the Knoxville area ...we would love to have you as our guest's again.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Recently stayed at this hotel for one night while traveling through town. Very convenient to the interestate and in a great location (lots of restaurants and shopping at Turkey Creek less than a mile away). Upon arrival, the staff was friendly and helpful. Check in was very fast. Room was extra large (had a king bed) and smelled very clean throughout the stay. Bed was comfortable and clean. Bathroom was also very clean...no mold or stains in and around tub/shower. Overall it was an excellent stay. I only rated it as very good due to issues with the high speed internet. I don't think this was any fault of the hotel and they were helpful in trying to resolve. The internet didn't work for the first part of my stay and when I called the 800 service # they reset the system for the whole hotel but, it was still very slow. Not sure if this is the case all the time or if just an issue when I was there. Breakfast was good...typical fare. Pool and hot tub were clean and just the right temps.

I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank momof2inva
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your nice comments regarding your stay with us. It is always so nice to hear from our guests..we take great pride in knowing your stay was pleasurable.

It is our hope you will visit us again soon.