$131
$119
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$91
$120
$112
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$77
$108
$93
$105
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$131
$111
All reviewsfront deskwafflessitting areaturkey creeknext morningindoor poolroom was cleanhot tubshopping and restaurantsgreat stopwould stay here againi highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staybiscuits and gravyfresh fruitgreat propertytwo queen beds
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We live in PA and drove down to TN for our honeymoon. Our stay here has been wonderful. We didn't come check in until 5pm and we're also able to use a coupon to get our room for much cheaper. Not able to get the king bed, but we had no problem selecting one of the 2 queen beds in our room. When my husband had an attack of some bad heartburn at about midnight that night the desk clerk was kind enough to get me a cup of milk and the hotel has a nice small convenience area for some last minute items you might need at normal prices. (I was able to get some Tums and he felt much better) When we awoke the next morning and decided to stay other night, they kindly adjusted our cards and cont. to give us the rate of the coupon. Hotel has been very clean and is beautiful and the staff has been very kind. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather J
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Congratulations on your wedding!

I just wanted to take a moment and THANK YOU for submitting such a great comment in regards to your recent stay with us. It is always so nice to hear from our guests and makes us especially proud of our hotel and staff.

Please keep us in mind during your future travels.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

My wife and I stayed two nights at this Comfort Suites, one night each coming and going to Florida. The hotel is easily accessible from I-75. The front desk staff were personable and professional. Check-in was very easy. The room was good size and the king size bed was quite comfortable which lends itself to a good nights sleep. The bathroom was spotless, something to which I pay close attention in every hotel. The sofa was a bit lumpy in spots, because I believe, was a sofa-bed. It was quiet all night which his a huge plus when the next day's travel will be long. The hot breakfast was very good with a fairly wide variety of items. I give this my endorsement as a reliable, comfortable hotel at a reasonable price.

Additionally, this property is essentially brand new. It was built in 1994 but was nearly gutted about one year ago and completely redone inside and out.

Room Tip: Away from the lobby and swimming pool.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank emlpal
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments in regards to your recent stay with us. It's such a pleasure to know you enjoyed your accommodations.

It is our hope that you choose the Comfort Suites next time you travel through Knoxville.

Have a wonderful rest of your week.

865-288-7231
debbie@kisnahospitality.com

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Travelling home from Florida and this is usually our overnight stay hotel. Hotel has a great location from I75. Front desk staff was very accommodating and resourceful in suggeting a place to eat or to order take-out. Price is very reasonable and our room was clean and the beds were comfortable - I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CurlingFan2011
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Hello from Knoxville!

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay while traveling through Knoxville. It is always wonderful to hear that our guest found our hotel accommodating and convenient to the area restaurants.

It is our hope you visit us again soon.

Have a wonderful rest of your week.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I'm on the road 30-40 nights a year. This place was an oasis in the highway desert...Very clean & very comfortable at a fair price. Upon check-in I was offered both a bottle of cold water AND some snacks to take up to the room. The room is plenty big and I like the set-up w/ the sitting area and then a small divider feature separating the bed area. It's more of a pleasing visual effect~~~~Rather then the same ol' standard "Hotel look". Breakfast is mostly the same in these type of places~~~~nothing really sprecial. But, the B-fast area is quite contemporary looking and throws of a good vibe. Fresh fruit, yogurt, AND a waffle iron that makes waffles in the shape of a heart or something! Come-on~~~~NICE Touch! Kids gota love it!! It sure made me smile~~~~Great job "guys". Your attention to detail did not go un-noticed or un-appreciated.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Pete B
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Good Morning,

I wanted to thank you so much for your awesome comments regarding your stay with us. We strive to be one of the top Comfort Suites in the brand...so it is very encouraging to hear that a guest enjoyed their stay with us.

We thank you so much for your loyalty and it is our hope we continue to be your home away from home. Please feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of assistance.

Have a wonderful rest of your week,

Debbie Pyne,
865-288-7231
debbie_pyne@hotmail.com

Reviewed January 26, 2012

This is a great property, close to the Interstate and also close to a wide variety of very good restaurants. It is quiet, all of the staff are very nice and helpful, and the rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed. The wireless Internet connection worked great and there is also a wired CAT 5 outlet in the room. I wasn't able to use the businesscenter computer to access my home computer via Go To My PC due to some security application they had installed, but because I had my laptop and the fast connection in my room, this wasn't a big deal. Breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Good Morning,

I hope you are having a great Monday. I wanted to take a moment and thank you for taking the time to submit a review in regards to your recent stay with us. It is so nice to know you find our Comfort Suites accommodating and that our spacious guest rooms allow you to be productive while as well.

We hope that you visit us again soon and please do not hesitate to call or email me personally if I can be of assistance at all.

Safe travels,