All reviews front desk waffles turkey creek sitting area next morning indoor pool room was clean hot tub shopping and restaurants great stop would stay here again i highly recommend this hotel hot breakfast biscuits and gravy great place to stay fresh fruit great property
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Travelling home from Florida and this is usually our overnight stay hotel. Hotel has a great location from I75. Front desk staff was very accommodating and resourceful in suggeting a place to eat or to order take-out. Price is very reasonable and our room was clean and the beds were comfortable - I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CurlingFan2011
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Hello from Knoxville!

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay while traveling through Knoxville. It is always wonderful to hear that our guest found our hotel accommodating and convenient to the area restaurants.

It is our hope you visit us again soon.

Have a wonderful rest of your week.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I'm on the road 30-40 nights a year. This place was an oasis in the highway desert...Very clean & very comfortable at a fair price. Upon check-in I was offered both a bottle of cold water AND some snacks to take up to the room. The room is plenty big and I like the set-up w/ the sitting area and then a small divider feature separating the bed area. It's more of a pleasing visual effect~~~~Rather then the same ol' standard "Hotel look". Breakfast is mostly the same in these type of places~~~~nothing really sprecial. But, the B-fast area is quite contemporary looking and throws of a good vibe. Fresh fruit, yogurt, AND a waffle iron that makes waffles in the shape of a heart or something! Come-on~~~~NICE Touch! Kids gota love it!! It sure made me smile~~~~Great job "guys". Your attention to detail did not go un-noticed or un-appreciated.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Pete B
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Good Morning,

I wanted to thank you so much for your awesome comments regarding your stay with us. We strive to be one of the top Comfort Suites in the brand...so it is very encouraging to hear that a guest enjoyed their stay with us.

We thank you so much for your loyalty and it is our hope we continue to be your home away from home. Please feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of assistance.

Have a wonderful rest of your week,

Debbie Pyne,
debbie_pyne@hotmail.com

Reviewed January 26, 2012

This is a great property, close to the Interstate and also close to a wide variety of very good restaurants. It is quiet, all of the staff are very nice and helpful, and the rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed. The wireless Internet connection worked great and there is also a wired CAT 5 outlet in the room. I wasn't able to use the businesscenter computer to access my home computer via Go To My PC due to some security application they had installed, but because I had my laptop and the fast connection in my room, this wasn't a big deal. Breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Good Morning,

I hope you are having a great Monday. I wanted to take a moment and thank you for taking the time to submit a review in regards to your recent stay with us. It is so nice to know you find our Comfort Suites accommodating and that our spacious guest rooms allow you to be productive while as well.

We hope that you visit us again soon and please do not hesitate to call or email me personally if I can be of assistance at all.

Safe travels,

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Basically, it's a decent size room separated by a tiny divider. So be forewarned. Other than that, the room was clean and the mattress was very comfortable. Shame on the hotel if they advertise a hot breakfast: there was an institutional cheese omelette that came straight out of the freezer bag and that awful biscuit gravy that hotels down south seem to serve quite a bit. We had to go down to the front desk to get a blanket for our child who was to sleep on the foldout couch. The front desk people were, in general, fairly blase about it.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Kolomya
ComfortKnoxWest, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

Good Afternoon,

We first want to thank you for taking the time to complete a survey in regards to your recent stay with us. We always welcome honest comments from our guests to better improve our service to you.

Each of our guest rooms do include either a king bed or double queen beds, seperate sitting area with a sleeper sofa, microwave and refrigerator. We do hope that you found your room to be comfortable and cozy.

We will be sure to pass along your comments in regards to our breakfast department and see what areas we can tweak..but once again thank you for your comments.

It is our hope if you are in Knoxville, TN again in the future, you will once again give us the pleasure as having you as our guest. Feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance to you.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Large clean room. Close to many restaurants. Easy access t I40 and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: December 2011

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your kind comments in regards to your recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites Knoxville West. It is always so nice to hear when a guest is satisfied.

We are convient to many restaurants and shopping in west Knoxville...so we are thrilled you were able to get to where you were going hassle-free.

Please stop by and see us again soon.