“Fun place average food”

Cuisines: Irish, British, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

They have great bands in the evening and a small dance floor so you don't need to feel like everyone is watching. Its a bit of an older crowd. If you like authentic Irish food (I don't) you might like this. Other options aren't really great. Wings aren't great.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I live in the farragut area and being 25 frequent some of the bar scenes without having to track all the way downtown. Irish Times has decent food and decent price for drinks. The only real complaint I have is that the majority of the patrons are over the age of 40. Which is fine but its not a great hangout for the younger folks. The older chaps that crowd the bar can be pushy when you are trying to order a drink. For example, some friends and I met with my uncle (51) last weekend (April 19th) for a drink. The bar was crazy crowded and there was a irish band playing. Usually when the bar is crowded you just walk up and try and find a open spot between two people place your drink order and then once you get it walk away. Well since the servers are far and few inbetween at the tables I was forced to order from the bar. Every opening I saw I was pushed back by elbows. Once I had the bartenders attention I was trying to relay my order to him (no one could hear anything because of the noise) and was confronted by a obviously drunk old man that i was infringing upon his space. I tried to explain what I was doing and of course he couldnt hear me so I just left. We ended up going to a place in Cedar Bluff called the Green Tavern. 100 million times better than this place.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

You might be forgiven for thinking that a very good Irish pub is located in east Tennessee, however, such a place can be found in the always growing Turkey Creek Shopping area in Knoxvilles west end. The Irish Times pub & restauntrant is the place for you! I happened in one day to tryout one of the many fine lunchen specials. I had the pork loin merinated in Grand Marnier & citrus juice,accompanied by white rice & summer vegetables. I can say it was well worth the price of $14.00. I washed it all down with a pint of Gunness! The Irish Times is opened from 11AM till 1AM everyday. They feature some good Irish entertainment the last three nights of the week. Several years ago I celebrated St. Pat's day in the city of Cork, And I can honestly say that if the Irish Times was along a Cork downtown street,it would fit right in and except for most of the staff speaking as we do, it would be like the rest of the pubs in Cork. So if your driving on I-40,and it's time for a bit of lunch or supper, just jump off at the Campbell Station Road exit and less than a mile away in Turkey Creek you'll find the pot of gold at the Irish Times Pub & Restauntrant

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good food and good times! Live entertainment probably about every night. Good place for a date night or family night.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Real Irish food served in a relaxed atmosphere. You will find items on the menu that you won't find elsewhere. They also have really good appetizers.