“Average Motel”
Review of Quality Inn

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is an average motel. It was clean and sufficient. It is easly located off I40 with close restaurants and free breakfast. They did have hot food with breakfast of biscuits, gravy, and sausage patties, plus the more usual fare of bagels, muffins, waffles, cereal, etc. The room was clean and had all amenities of refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, iron/ironing board, hair dryer. We had a coupon from the Hotel Travels book and recieved a $10 discount which made the rate very nice. All in all good stay, no complaints, but again average.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Checked in at late night....FD attendant was great....bubbly, informative, and very "welcomely". He was also very professional. I'm sorry I cannot remember his name. This location is easy access to Interstate Route 40 both on and off.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Although apparently refurbished these rooms felt a little tardy. I suppose the ambience was set by the, not so welcome, reception. As a walk-in we requested any special offers, to be given a standard price, armed with a voucher book I was told there was a special but "I" had to find the voucher. Okay, but surely he knows where to look in the magazine and it would have saved time, but no, I had to find it, which I eventually achieved ( worth the trouble as it saves approximately $10. Asking for a more quiet location ( approximately 40 units) and with just one or two cars in the car park we were given 2nd floor at top of stairs. When asked if this was quiet we were told no one really uses the stairs ! It is the only way up and had the ice machine immediately outside, hence as the night proved, not too quiet.
Again rooms sufficient for one or two night stay over, relatively clean, breakfast area small and would not accommodate more than 10 guests at one time, but food sufficient for star of day.
Overall not too bad but would spend more time searching for an alternative sleep in future.

Room Tip: Don't plan anything other than a sleep over.ask for room on opposite side from reception, felt m...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stay one night (6.24.13) one night too many.. Rather slept in the car and saved $97.53. Cob webs and we killed brown spiders.. Open used soap stuck on bathroom floor.. Base of toilet and sink dirty.. Carpet stains.. Room smelled.. Bed skirt seams torn and in shambles.. 6:40a.m. lukewarm water.. Parking lot was not busy.. Guess everyone needed a shower after leaving that motel.. Breakfast counter needs cleaning.. Best Western in Knoxsville going was fantastic..

Room Tip: Keep traveling or ask to see room...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were on our way to Texas and needed to stopover one night in the Nashville area. Hotels were filled because of a big music weekend so we ended up finding a vacancy here just west of Nashville. We have stayed at many Best Westerns but I would not stay at this one again. The lobby was ridiculously small and smelled badly. The hotel right next door looked very shady with broken windows in their lobby which faced our room. It's appearance made us worry about the safety of this location.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I needed a hotel in Kingston Springs for a family event. I choose this hotel and was a little concerned after reading some reviews. I was pleasantly surprised when we got there. We were a little early but they were able to accommodate us with a room. The room was very nice, modern and clean. The king size bed was very comfortable The a/c worked very good. I didn't make the breakfast but my husband did one day. He was late, but was still able to get biscuits and gravy and he stated it was very good, hot and fresh. The hotel was right off I40, which was very nice. I would stay here again. Only complaint was the internet. It was very slow and almost nonexistent.

Room Tip: We stayed on the north side (?), right next to the relax inn.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I live within 15 miles of this hotel. I stayed here for two nights while my home was being remodeled.

My room was clean and the bed ( a king), was comfortable. I read some of the other reviews and was a little concerned but was pleasantly surprised. The room was modern with granite-topped tables and a decent-sized flat screen TV. There was an iron and board, coffee maker, and hair dryer in the room although I didn't use them. The continental breakfast was what a continental breakfast is supposed to be but they also had a hot waffle maker and some yogurt in a fridge on the counter. I also saw eggs, sausage, and gravy there, but didn't try them. I just wanted a good cup of coffee and a danish to get me going and found both to be just fine.

Randall, the evening clerk who checked me in, was pleasant and didn't rush me even though there were others coming into the office to inquire about rates.... I had a reservation and am a Best Western Rewards member and he treated me with priority but was friendly to the others as they came in.

I would definitely stay here again and will recommend this one to others. It's kinda off the beaten path but well worth finding for a clean, quiet, and safe night's sleep.

Room Tip: My room was #114 and had a jacuzzi tub in it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 13 in Dickson
Best Western Executive Inn

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!