“Birthday Celebration”

Aerial Challenge at Nashville West
$88.00*
Zipline Tour and Aerial Challenge Combo at Nashville West
More attraction details
Owner description: Zipping is a thrilling adventure with a bird’s eye view! Families, friends, and groups of all kinds love soaring through the trees in our 40-acre forest nestled in a scenic bend of the Harpeth River. Zippers sail through the air on steel cables, secured in a safety harness and attached to a zip pulley system. Guides point out native trees, plants, and wildlife. Zip tours operate year round. Experience zipping during every season! Zip Tours include 9 zip lines and are approximately 90 minutes long. Zip tours may be combined with other Adventure Park activities. Zip lines vary in length and height: up to 450 feet long, and about 85 feet high. (Closed-toed shoes are recommended; no flip-flops.) Open Mon-Sat 10 am-4 pm, Sun 1pm-4 pm. Reservations are recommended. $54 per adult, $42 per child under 18.
Franklin, Tennessee
“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We had a group of five for my daughter's 30th birthday. We had a great time. It was the first time ziplining for 4 of us and we loved it. We went on the advice of the one that had gone before and it was really great. Michael and Skylar were our guides and they made the experience something to remember. They were informative as well as entertaining.

Visited February 2014

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great day!!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Today was the first time to zip line for me, it was fun day!!! Me and three other friends went out to give it a try, and had a blast!!!! Cody was our guide, he done an excellent job!!! Most in our group joined the dirty butt club, I however did not, it wasn't easy, but I did it!!lol I would recommend this adventure to everyone, check it off your bucket list!!!!

Nashville, Tennessee
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“What a Day”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Had a Groupon for this adventure. Was my first time doing a zip-line. I was very pleased. It is a lot of fun. Of course my bottom ended up dirty, because landing on my feet each time was a little tricky. We had a really fun guide named Wesley and great group of people that we were zipping with. I would suggest this to anyone that is in town to give it a try. We did it on a crisp fall day and it was beautiful. The drive there is very impressive also.

Visited November 2013
Dickson, Tennessee, United States
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“WHOOOO HOOOO great time :)”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Small group of us girls went here for some adventure...none of use had ever been zip lining... I was thinking around here was probably not going to be the best but we could get out & have some fun outdoors... was I wrong had a GREAT time... amazing zip line trip....our guide/instructor was Wesley... he was awesome along with being funny...Will be going back & doing this again.... if your out this way check it out great place you won't be disappointed :)

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Peggy H
Kelso, Tennessee
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Took our family of 5 during fall break and what an awesome experience!!!! Don't miss out, everyone should do this at least once!!!!

Visited October 2013