“Consistently good”

RedBones on the River
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Contemporary inspired dinning, overlooking the beautiful Clinch River. We feature inside and outside dinning with covered tables on the deck and patio. Casual or classy, we suit either types of occasions. We hand-cut our steaks, and prepare all of our food fresh and homemade. RedBones on the River was the first bar in Kingston to receive their liquor licence. We have Kingston's very first full service bar located on the second floor of the restaurant.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have eaten at Red Bones several times and have found the food, service, and atmosphere to be very good on each visit. Shrimp cocktail, sandwiches, fried shrimp are tasty and consistently good. We almost always enjoy our dining experience here.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We went here for lunch on our way to Whitestone. We had been here before. The food was delicious and the portions plentiful. A good value for the money, great service, and a nice lake view. Don't order tap water though - yuck. Spend the extra couple of bucks for something nice to drink.

2  Thank Lisamadcat
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We have always had a great experience at Red Bones. The tortellini is soooo good, the spinach maria is hot and tasty and the ribs are fall off the bone yummy. The service has always been polite, attentive and prompt. I will go back soon.

1  Thank tenmilemom
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We eat here a lot. My husband and I went to Red Bones on the River by boat tonight. I ordered the crab cake, and it was PERFECT; my husband ordered salmon, and it was prepared to perfection, also ~ moist and savory. The waitress was charming. The live music was fun. The $3 margarita was HUGE, and goooood. Red Bones make The Best Cole Slaw we have ever eaten, period. Tonight we ordered the Key Lime Pie, for the first time, and it was fluffy, delicious, and brightly flavored. Even the crust was to die for.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Had to flag down 3 staff members before finally being seated after waiting 15 minutes, the waitress did not bring me my drink until my meal was served 43 minutes later, the salmon was not fully cooked and had to wait 23 more minutes until it was brought back to me burned. The manager was rude over the matter and suggested I dine elsewhere. Would not recommend for dining.

1  Thank Russell A