“Very comfortable stay.”
Review of Super 8 Kingston

Super 8 Kingston
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kingston
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Two members of my family and I stayed at this hotel recently and had a great experience. The room was very clean, room temperature was very manageable and the beds were very comfortable. Since we were there only overnight we didn't get to take advantage of the shower (late check in). Also, we had to check out early and didn't get to sample the continental breakfast but it looked good and very fresh. I would stay at this hotel again and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants comfort and economy. The room rates are very reasonable. Good job Super 8, Kingston, TN!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
super8hotelkingston, Manager at Super 8 Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for taking time and give us a feedback on your stay at our hotel. Your response means a lot to us. We are making every efforts to make you stay more comfortable and likable. So I am hoping that on your next stay, you will have little extra time to take an advantage of our super start breakfast. Also, we have recently updated our shower heads to Speak-man luxury 8 ones, so on your next visit, you could definitely try it. And your kind recommendation is really appreciative. Thank you, again.

With regards,

Management.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed here recently when an illness in the family required a unexpected trip to Kingston. Because the trip was unplanned, keeping the price down was especially important. I selected the Super 8 Kingston because they had a very reasonable rate and previous experience with the Super 8 brand. Upon arrival I was greeted by very friendly staff in a clean and nicely decorated lobby. When I went to my room I found more than what I would expect from a budget hotel, and all that I needed. The room was very clean with a coffee maker, iron and ironing board, microwave, and refrigerator. The bed was very comfortable and the room even had a sitting area with a love seat. I will 100% for sure stay at this establishment the next time that I come to Kingston.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

I am really thankful and appreciate your feedback for the stay at super 8 Hotel of Kingston, TN. I am glad that you liked our newly renovated lobby. We are trying our best to serve you with basic amenities at our location by putting extra efforts to make you feel special as a guest. And also we promise to serve you better on your next stay. I was pleasure having you at our property and looking forward to see you again.

Kind regards,

Management.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This had been a comfort inn previously and some of the hotel info still had comfort inn on it. Seemed no effort to get it changed. The breakfast was very minimal. Only 1 kind of coffee. Seem items were just out of the regrig so were cold.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Great Room for the Price. I have stayed in much worse. Clean beds with slightly worn covers, Good mattresses, AC good and pretty quiet, Clean floors, Clean and unstained Bath and shower. Good shower head. Coffee pot, Iron, TV, Wireless Internet (Unsecured) Standard TV (Not Hi Def) But works good with good picture. Bad Points Door is a little hard to close, Ciggarette ashes in telephone drawer in Non-Smoking room. Several nearby eating places. Motel attendents very nice and courteous. I will definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Take advantage of Points rewards system prior to booking.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stopped here as a stopping point, heading to Gatlinburg, TN. The bed was droopy. The TV only had a few channels. The room did not feel cozy. We showed up only to sleep. I was glad that the only thing we did was sleep. Not sure why but it seems to the the thing about having small bathrooms. We don't stay at a lot of hotels/motels but, why not spruce up the bathroom and beds.

Room Tip: If you want cheap, go for it. but you get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Our room smelled like smoke. We were too tired to complain. Wish we had when we found a big spider in the bathroom later in thef night. You get what you pay for. Next time we will book something ahead of time rather than traveling until we're tired out and taking the first thing that we can find. By the way, take your flip flops for this place because you don't want to be barefoot.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingston
Motel 6 Kingston
#2 of 2 in Kingston
Whitestone Country Inn
Whitestone Country Inn
#1 of 2 in Kingston

Been to Super 8 Kingston? Share your experiences!