Americourt Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We came here for a late honeymoon and a getaway for me and my husband and of course our fur baby! Needless to say I got all excited when I seen the pictures on the internet and that is why I chose this place! When I got here it was nothing like the pictures the rooms are very outdated there were holes in all of the walls, the glass was broken in the window the bathroom was disgusting and hadn't had a good cleaning! We were promised a fridge a microwave and a coffee pot when we got here! There was no fridge microwave or coffee pot when I called front desk she said they don't offer coffee pots anymore so why when I made the reservation did they tell I would have one she also said that they would bring me a fridge and microwave but I would have to wait til the next day so I have a cooler of food that may go bad! There was no tv remote or trash can in the room! I luckily had a dollar general bag I put trash in! We were in a smoking room and there was no ash tray so she had to bring us one! Water damaged walls and ceiling and I am thinking that is what is all over the curtains! Hair in the bathroom floor rust everywhere! Nasty sink and shower! And that isn't even half of it we were told the pool was open and it wasn't! Etc etc etc there is so much wrong with this place so take my advise and don't stay here!! 59 a night and I wouldn't pay 10 a night for this room

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank hdt12345
There are newer reviews for Americourt Hotel & Conference Center

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed here the first week of October, 2013.The worst thing that happened to us was that our request for a call in the morning was not carried out. Luckily, we had our own backup clock (the one in the room was not working, and had loose parts rattling around in it) so we could make our flight on time. And, because so many things didn't work in the first room (e.g., a bad electrical outlet, a non-working TV remote, black filthy hot water came from the shower before it cleared up) we had to change rooms after an already long day. The staff is friendly, and the hot breakfast was very good. But, this place needs basic maintenance; bad.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The only thing going for this hotel is it is off the road. Nothing works in room. Cigarette butts everywhere outside with other rubbish. Breakfast you just don't want to go there...disgusting. The whole place was just one you want to forget

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Diana C
Reviewed October 24, 2012

With a large event (over 100 attendees), we found the customer service to be outstanding! Eager to please and willing to help in any way we needed, our event was very successful. I highly recommended Americourt for special events! Plenty of parking, located easy to find off of main roads, and plenty of seating.

Room Tip: I didn't stay overnight or use the fitness center or spa.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PSS2012
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have to say that the staff was very welcoming and friendly. Whatever we requested they gave us.
With a group of 36 people all of them were satisfied with the accommodations. The continental breakfast was fantastic. Although the hotel is older and needs a little upgrading these things seem to be in progress. My only suggestion is that they put some seating outside of the rooms.
We would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2012

If you enjoy camping, this is probably the place for you. It has all that the great outdoors has; bugs, dirty rooms, dirty sheets....
If a hotel is clean and has hot water, then I can stay anywhere. This place does not meet that. When I get home, I will not bring my bag into the house in fear of bed bugs. Do not stay here!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Jayguy73
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Do not ever plan any group experiences at this hotel! I was at this hotel for a large ladies luncheon. The buffet ran out of food. They promised more chicken. We waited 45 minutes what came Fish! They said that the chicken was frozen hard, which meant they had not even attempted to bake the chicken. It was a bad day!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends