“Great Food”

Fazoli's
Ranked #53 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The bread sticks were warm and the new drink machine is awesome. Good location right off of Stone Drive. The pasta and chicken was wonderful. I never go away hungry, actually stuffed I should say!!

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I've ate here twice now. Its good
food hot. I think breadsticks are unlimited but someone forgot to mention that to them. There busy cleaning tables running food to notice you might want more than 1 breadstick with uour meal you have to ASK.then they kind of look @ you like. Oh Ok.. Over All its good. .

Reviewed November 10, 2013

the food is mainly frozen meals they taste like cardboard and the staff are rude and don't want to help you i proably not be going back

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We've eaten here several times and the food is always very good. We generally do not care for cheap Italian restaurants but Fazolis is different. Okay, it's not gourmet but neither are the prices. The real hit is the bread. Hot, garlicky and loaded with butter. They give you all the bread sticks you care to eat and they are fantastic. (Olive Garden should take note!) excellent value and good food.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

if you like frozen food this is a must go. But I would rather go to food city and hit the frozen food dept. maybe it;s just me but the food tasted like cardboard, This is NOT my idea of Italian food...... But thay try!! .
I will not be going back there.