“food” 2 of 5 bubbles

O'Charley's
Ranked #119 of 243 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingsport, Tennessee
“food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

the food is awful does not have no flavor and the staff are kinda rude and need to be more friendly also they look at you strange when you order water

Visited September 2012

Buford, Georgia
“Usually this chain is better than average,,,,but not this one.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

I guess I should have seen this one coming when my wife and I walked in. The hostess came over to us from the bar and said,"May I help you?" I was a little confused about what to say....but all I could get out was,,,"Yes, we'd like to eat." I thought about what she said and I guess I was looking for a smile and "Welcome to O'Charley's, two for dinner?"

Chastity did a good job as a hostess and our food and drinks were delivered promptly. Unfortunately my fish, (part of the fish and shrimp dinner), was "blah" tasting....like there had been no seasoning, and my wife said the same thing about her pasta and grilled chicken dish. Very unfortunate as the other O'Charley's we've eaten at have been delicious. Even my seasoned fries weren't really "seasoned". They were just plain old fries. Seasoning was left to me.

All in all, not a great experience at this O'Charley's and when I left, I was thinking I should have probably stuck to Chili's where I seem to always get treated wonderfully when I go there and the food is delicious. I would not recommend the Kingsport O'Charley's.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Naples, Florida, United States
“Nice casual restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Casual restaurant with a nice selection of foods. It was a fun enviroment, however they don't have a lunch menu on the weekends.

Visited July 2012
Tennessee
“One of many restaurants”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

Its ok, but hard to write a review of. We go from time to time and sometimes we are pleased and other times we wonder why we return. It's a coin flip. So I'll say they have a decent bar area that does pull a croud, the menu is complete with lots of choices and the service ok. However, it's just a restaurant and a place to eat.

Visited May 2012
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Chain Franchise”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Menu is as expected for this chain. Service is decent and food adequate. Soups are best plus on their menu.