“Good”

O'Charley's
Ranked #64 of 250 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Good food with a good selection. Prices are as good as other restaurants of the same type. Good service.

There are newer reviews for O'Charley's

Reviewed November 8, 2011

O'Charleys used to have very good food. In the past couple of years they've been getting worse and worse. Now the only time we go there is when we can't get in any other place. And they've had another menu change and removed my favorite thing on the menu, the chicken quesadilla. Its really one of the few things that I've thought was worth ordering more than once. This trip we had steaks and shrimp. The steaks were actually very good although one was overcooked. The main complaint was that they were so slow. They are often very slow but this time was ridiculous. We sat for a long time waiting on our salads, then we were done with salads for probably 30 minutes before the food came. The people there are very friendly and the place has potential with a good location but I wish they would quit changing their menu so often. And please speed it up. This is a casual dining place, you shouldn't have to wait 45 minutes to an hour for food.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Our food was burnt! You couldn't even eat the steak... The good looked and tasted horrible.. Service was horrible! My sister kept asking for steak sauce.. Finally after 20 mins they brought the bottle.. But dropped the bottle next to our table.. It broke and they never returned with another bottle... Go the extra while to Johnson city!!! Their food and service is awesum !!!

Reviewed March 4, 2011

My Bacon Cheddar Hamburger was great, as was my wife's California Chicken Salad. The caramel brownie we shared may have been the best dessert I've ever bought. Our wattress was friendly and generally available. The atmosphere was pleasant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Kingsport, Tennessee
Reviewed March 19, 2008

gag, the food was old and they cheated me out of 5 bucks... DONT GO THERE!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook