“Very good take out!”

Crazy Tomato
Ranked #145 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

We decided to order our Friday night pizza from Crazy Tomato. It was a very good choice! We had a traditional pepperoni/mushroom, and a white pie. Both of these selections were great. If you are looking for a good take out pizza, give 'em a try.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

we tried it and liked it. the service was fair . the food was good and the prices arent bad. Good place for lunch

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Best Italian Food in town for the price. Great menu selection. Love their Sauce better than any in Kingsport.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My favorites are the baked spaghetti and lasagna. I eat here fairly often because the food is good and inexpensive. Love the bread they bring to the tables.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was travelling west on I-40 enroute to Missouri and stopped at this exit for gas and lunch. If possible, I always try to find a local place rther than a chain restuarant. I saw the sign for this place and thought, "why not." I was pleasantly surprised. I had the baked spaghetti and it was delicious, as was the bread served while you are waiting. The portions were large and the quality of the food was superb. Excellent service as well. I travel this way several times a year and will now make this a regular stop.