“Food was so greasy and tasteless”
Review of Raffaele's

Raffaele's
Ranked #20 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I ordered the eggplant parmigiana, my mother-in-law had pepperoni pizza,and my husband ordered the Italian sub.Of the three,he got the best meal. I have eaten eggplant parmigiana in many restaurants, but never before has it been served swimming in grease.It looked good when the waitress brought it,but once I tasted it, YUK! The breading was not done and was saturated with grease.The sauce was tasteless.I took 2 bites & didn't eat more.I would have sent it back,but our waitress didn't check back after she brought our drinks.The pizza was equally bad - greasy and tough crust. The sub was tasty and the bun was nice and crisp.It's not likely that we will ever return despite the good reviews it has gotten by other diners.

Rich M, Owner at Raffaele's, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2014

Thank you for letting us know and keeping us on our toes.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Raffaele's is our favorite place for Pizza. We where away for three weeks and had to stop by to have pizza before going home.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

the owner staff and all are great here. been going for years and never had bad food or service. great place

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We absolutely love Raffael's!!!! Their pizza is the best in the Tri-Cities! As a matter of fact, all their dishes are wonderful! We have been going their since they opened and the service and food just keep getting better. They have a to die for grilled chicken salad, which I have to get on occasion to balance out all those pizzas :). You cannot go wrong here. Keep up the great work!!!!!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We went to our favorite Pizza place Raffaele's. While there we told our server about our experience with Italian Village at the Fort Henry Mall of getting some pretty bad pizza. We have always gotten great pizza at Raffaele's and this time was excellent also. To our surprise the server gave us desert at no charge because of our experiences at Italian Village pizza. Raffaele's is the best place to get a Real New York Style Pizza. Go there and tell them that we told you to go there because they have the best pizza in Kingsport!!!