New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Raffaele's
Ranked #18 of 238 Restaurants in Kingsport
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Good on site and take out at Raffaele's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Not all restaurant take out is equal to their seated service. Often take out loses something with poor packaging, preparation or lack of interest on the chef's part. While visiting Kingsport, TN my wife and I decided to pick up dinner and eat in our motel. Chance and location lead us to Raffaele's. One combination pasta dinner, one Stromboli, warm bread included with the pasta.

It was ready when I arrived. There was steady traffic at a carry out counter, four men in front of me and two behind for carry out.

The food was hot and uniquely packaged, easy to carry and transport. Still piping hot when I got back to the motel some four miles away.

I highly recommend Raffeale's, we returned to the restaurant a couple of days later, and was good again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Bigfoo

“Delicious gluten free sub!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I have been gluten free for a year now and its hard to find good gluten free bread! I ordered the GF steak and cheese sub ( to go) thinking it would be "ok", but I was wrong! It was great! It tasted like "normal" bread! A little more expensive than I like to spend on a sub, but I totally understand that GF food cost more! Would definitely order again!

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Pizza needs more sauce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Kingsport, but the pizza last night was not up to par. It was light on sauce. Service is very good with a friendly atmosphere.

• 3 of 5 stars
Evans, Georgia
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stopped by for lunch one day while traveling on business as I found this place on Urban Spoon. The service was excellent. The server was patient and answered all my questions. The salad with homemade ranch was tasty as was the chicken fettuccine Alfredo to which I added broccoli. Delectable sauce, noodles were cooked perfectly, and the taste was authentic. Thoroughly enjoyed the meal and will definitely be back! Just a little hole in the wall so don't pass it by.

• Visited February 2013
Kingsport
“Fresh Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The. Service is good. The smell of the fresh garlic and the aromas of all the Italian sausages, spices, pizzas, fresh breads and pastas,stand for themselves. I love eating here.

• Visited November 2012