“Mediocre!”
Review of Sagebrush Steakhouse - CLOSED

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut Angus steaks. We also offer prime rib, award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers & homemade desserts. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment.
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was quite surprised that this restaurant was at the top of the trip advisor list. The food is mediocre at best. Chicken tenders were awful, potato soup was okay at best, I've had much better. The sirloin steak was tough, and shrimp were just okay. Our server was very good, but the food needs to be better if you want people to return!

There are newer reviews for Sagebrush Steakhouse

Reviewed October 21, 2013

we were traveling thru here and asked our camp host where we could get a good steak dinner on our anniversary and he recommended this place. Our server Joe was the most amazing waiter ever. He was taking care of a very large party behind us but you would never know that as he was attentive to us. Never missed a beat. He was extra friendly and provided us the best service we have ever had. We were on our way home from a 6 week trip out west and we still talk about how amazing he was. The food was great! even the greeter at the door was friendly and we arrived late at 9:00pm.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The host on dayshift on Tuesday 09/10/2013 was very friendly. Its always a great experience having someone greet you as soon as you come through the door. The food was great. The service was fairly good.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stopped at the Sagebrush in Kingsport on 9/3/2013 after spending the day at the hospital. When walked in there was 4 tables seated so we thought our party of 10 would be able to enjoy a peaceful meal,
Issues:
1 We had to wait 10 minutes for a server to come by and get drink order.
2.was told by manager that my son;s chicken tips were ok. Her exact words "Our chicken comes with a pink tint in the middle.
3. I ordered a pork sandwich with fries. (had time to eat entire sandwich, still no fries)
3. other son ordered shrimp scampi , also no fries,
Finally managers attitude when I voiced a complaint, I'm not sure what happened in the kitchen but I shouldn't be that upset , I Bought the entire tables ticket."
She didn't buy it, she cost exempted it out and I didn't come 60 miles to get a "free meal'

Will be a long time before I come back.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

my friend and i dined in the bar at the kingsport sagebrush last night and we had the best service and food brandy always greats us with a friendly smile and the chicken queso was awesome !