“Wow..”
Review of Sagebrush Steakhouse - CLOSED

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut Angus steaks. We also offer prime rib, award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers & homemade desserts. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The host on dayshift on Tuesday 09/10/2013 was very friendly. Its always a great experience having someone greet you as soon as you come through the door. The food was great. The service was fairly good.

There are newer reviews for Sagebrush Steakhouse

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stopped at the Sagebrush in Kingsport on 9/3/2013 after spending the day at the hospital. When walked in there was 4 tables seated so we thought our party of 10 would be able to enjoy a peaceful meal,
Issues:
1 We had to wait 10 minutes for a server to come by and get drink order.
2.was told by manager that my son;s chicken tips were ok. Her exact words "Our chicken comes with a pink tint in the middle.
3. I ordered a pork sandwich with fries. (had time to eat entire sandwich, still no fries)
3. other son ordered shrimp scampi , also no fries,
Finally managers attitude when I voiced a complaint, I'm not sure what happened in the kitchen but I shouldn't be that upset , I Bought the entire tables ticket."
She didn't buy it, she cost exempted it out and I didn't come 60 miles to get a "free meal'

Will be a long time before I come back.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

my friend and i dined in the bar at the kingsport sagebrush last night and we had the best service and food brandy always greats us with a friendly smile and the chicken queso was awesome !

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Every time we go out to eat we go to Sagebrush Steakhouse because the food is wonderful and the service is amazing. We also try our best to get Brandy because she is an wonderful Server....

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My family eats at sagebrush quite often because of the great atmosphere, great service, great food!!! We have a favorite employee which is Brandy S. She always greets us and treats us like family with outstanding srevice. That is the main reason we continue to visit the resturant. Its nice to go out to eat in such a wonderful enviroment and be treated so well. Makes you feel like they reallt appreciate you.