“Feels like home”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sagebrush Steakhouse - CLOSED

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut Angus steaks. We also offer prime rib, award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers & homemade desserts. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment.
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Feels like home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

My family and I always eat here. They treat you nice and are friendly. The part we like the most is the experience, they know you by name. Their food is delicious! My kids favorite are the ribs but I prefer their chicken tips. The kids love it when we come here and they always ask us to get Alana but she talks to them and keeps them occupied. It's always a pleasant experience!

• Visited July 2013

Elizabethton, Tennessee
“Best food in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I always visit Sagebrush Steakhouse when I visit Kingsport! I love the people and the food! They greet you with a smile and make you feel welcome. The wait staff are friendly and prompt. I'm never disappointed with any of the variety of meals I have chosen. The service is awesome and willing to satisfy your every desire.

• Visited July 2013
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We go to Sagebrush Steak house every Friday nigh.. The service is always great and the food is even better Our waitress is usually Amanda and Jennifer
Me and a group of friends have made a eating at sagebrush on Friday nights after the races at kingsport speedway a ritual:) love it and the people! !:)

• Visited August 2013
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have a few friends that work at sagebrush so i eat the alot to visit them and i absoultly Love the good food service and environment.

• Visited January 2013
“Favorite place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I eat here about 4 times what a week. The food is great and the service is even better! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The queso chicken meal is my favorite meal, it's delicious"

• Visited August 2013