“Favorite place to eat”
Review of Sagebrush Steakhouse - CLOSED

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut Angus steaks. We also offer prime rib, award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers & homemade desserts. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment.
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I eat here about 4 times what a week. The food is great and the service is even better! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The queso chicken meal is my favorite meal, it's delicious"

Reviewed August 12, 2013

my husband and I ate lunch at sagebrush steakhouse sunday had the best food and service brandy alexander was our server .

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Best service I've had in awhile! Tommy Adams was my server and he was great! The food was fantastic as well

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I love the great lunch specials great value. Great service Brandy the server is awesome. Chicken tips were great.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great place to eat good food for the price. Have always had good experience at this restaurant and waitress Brandy Shelton Alexander is awesome.