“EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
arkansas
“EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Let's just get this review over with... The food was so salty it was UNEATABLE !!! Not just the mashed potaotes everything was way way way over seasoned to a point I am not sure if MSG was present in with salt ... I told the waitress , with I must say, spot on she told the manager to pull the mashed potatoes. The manager's reply was" they have salted butter so stir the potatoes". The waitress brought me over a small bowl and i was told of the manager's reply. I tried the potatoes again and SALT is all you could taste. It isn't enough they use instant potatoes and water but it is like adding insult to injury, also I was told that they have a new cook, excuses, excuses, excuses. I will never go back to this HORRIBLE place agaiin. The waitress was so nice and tried to get food on the buffet someone could eat,. The management I guess are to a point they don't really care, after all they already have your money and doesn't matter if anything is eatable or not . I came home and had a PPJ sandwich ... Will I go back >>> NEVER ... it's a shame due to last year they were ok but NOT NOW..

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank roodee_lee

tennessee
“Nice for groups”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Very clean, buffet food is well heated and kept fresh. They accommodated our very large group quite efficiently and with lots of special attention.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank jannielb
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“one time”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

food average to poor -service bad.. if you go there once thats enough. you can say you've been there.

Visited October 2012
“Cold Cuisine”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We went on a weekend and everyone had told us how good the food was. Most of our food from the buffet was cold.We were a party of three and noone was enthused about the food.We have never been back. Maybe they had a bad day that day?

Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Best for parents with children”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Great buffet and free for children under twelve. The buffet during our visit included chicken, stew, fish and all the extra's. Took my wife and two young son's and we left happy and full... does anything else matter?