“Average but seems quite popular”

Mama's Buffet House LLC
Ranked #122 of 246 Restaurants in Kingsport
Bryson City, North Carolina
“Average but seems quite popular”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Food was ok for the most part. Our group ate there twice, first time was better that second. Had a large roast being carved, also a ham, on our second trip which made the buffet more expensive. Both were dry and tough. Fried chicken is very good and everyone enjoyed the potato puffs on the first trip. Average salad bar, canned veggies, some good desserts.

• Visited April 2012

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Average food, good crowds”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

You can't beat the country style menu for seniors and lots of local folks but inexpensive buffets are not my cup of tea.

VIRGINA
“Certain days?”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Most of the time Mama's house is good with a good selection and price. The past two times eating there, the food was off flavored. Don't know it they changed cooks, management, etc?

Jonesville, virginia, USA
“GREAT FOOD, GREAT PRICE, GREAT STAFF! JAN. 20, 2011”
Reviewed January 21, 2011

VISIT JAN. 20, 2011 -- My family and I love Mama's House Buffet! The FOOD, and staff are do nice! Price ever so reasonable! My wife and I ate yesterday Thurs. Jan. 20, 2011 and it was like $16.87 including tax! Very family friendly and a better buy than Golden Corral!
Boyd, Robin and Sarah Travis Jonesville, VA.

• Visited January 2011
Pikeville, Kentucky
“Worth driving 2 hours to go back.”
Reviewed January 9, 2011

A friend suggested we stop while driving through on business. I plan to take my wife and friends back because it was clean, delicious, had a good variety of quality items that tasted truly home prepared. To top it off, I was treated like family though it was my first time there.

• Visited January 2011