“great food even better waitress!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #103 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I have started having our "date days" here. We always sit on the bar side in Jamie's section. She makes you feel like members of the family and is always hustling to make sure everyone has what they need. They have the BEST salsa anywhere around so fresh and yummy. I love their enchillada soup and you have to try their citrus dressing, it is awesome! The only negative I can think to write about is that the cheesesteak sandwich is really salty for even my salt loving husband but plenty of other choices! still orders that sandwich.Don't know about hostesses as we always go straight for bar section and we aren't even drinkers. Try it for lunch sometime can't beat the price, food and definately Jamie.

1  Thank shelleyc07

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Chili's is one of my favorite restaurants. Love the chips & salsa. Sorry to say this is one Chili's I wouldn't go back. When we entered the restaurant we waited about 5 minutes for the hostess which I understand (not usual for a Chili's but okay). We were seated at a table that wobbled - (the table top wasn't attached very well to the pedestal). When our waitress brought our drinks, we had to ask for straws and silverware. We ordered the express lunch - our order was brought to the table before our soup & salads. (The waitress apologized saying she thought her partner was bringing those). The burger was not freshly cooked - it was dry and tasteless. I would not eat here again - there are several restaurants on this street I will try next time I'm in this area.
Not giving up on all Chili's - it's still one of my favorites - just not this one.

1  Thank knoxtntraveler_11
Reviewed January 2, 2013

this is Chili;s the same as everywhere else. the food is good the service is good but the parking is tough. depending on the tome you go there. I would go back.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Im not usually a fan of chain retaurants but this one was great. Try the chicken enchilata soup, its was awesome.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

We were seated right away and got our food promptly. I had the lunch combo w the soup and sandwich. It was awesome! I will be returning.