“Finally....GREAT Pizza”

Italian Village Authentic
Ranked #13 of 243 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bristol, Virginia
“Finally....GREAT Pizza”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Being from N.J. it has been a challenge finding good pizza where we live in southwestern VA. The owner of Biggie's told us about this place and he was "right on"! Thin crust, delicious pizza just like I'm used to in N.J. We drive 40 minutes to get this pizza and we always get 2-3 pies to freeze when we can't make the drive. I'm just sorry it has taken us so long to finally discover very yummy pizza like this.

Visited November 2012

“Too Good!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The authentic Italian pizza! I really like the hand tossed pizza's here! The food is fresh, hot, and made to order unless you buy it by the slice. They also have huge chicken salads, etc... My favorite pizza anywhere since I was 11 years old! ( Not saying how old I am, but am now a grandma of 2 year old.)

1 Thank map p
TN
“Childhood favorite!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I swear...you won't find better pizza! That's why there'll be a huge line! Call ahead and pick up!

Visited July 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Good Local Pizza”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The Italian Village, located in the Ft. Henry Mall in Kingsport, is one of the better pizza/Italian restaurants in Kingsport. It's one of 3 local family owned Italian restaurants in the area and is definitely the most casual of the 3. I like just about everything on the menu but I usually just stick with pizza by the slice. If you're anywhere near the mall and want a fast pizza fix then you may want to consider giving them a try.

• Visited June 2012
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Good thick crust pizza”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

The pizza is good here as are the sandwiches. This is a good lunch choice.