No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
T K's Big Dog
Reviewed December 30, 2011

The best hot dogs you ever tasted, but a little on the pricey side. We ate at TK's several times & they have alot of different ways to make you a hot dog. Very good taste & choice. Price is a little high for a hot dog but would go back.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

I love this place! The owner and staff make sure YOU are their most important customer!
Give 'em a try!

1  Thank ABMResto
Reviewed September 16, 2011

It was a night when "Blues on Broad" was taking place. There were a lot of customers and very little time but somehow the staff at TK's got it all done and had time to speak to each customer. The selection was extensive and the toppings to die for. The price was good for what you got. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed March 12, 2010

Walking past, while antique shopping(which is great on this street by the way), we were quite skeptical of the hot dog joint. Nothing fancy....which, we have been guilty of judging a book by it's cover....but we were hungry nonetheless...so we gave it a try. What a fantastic surprise!!! These are authentic dogs from places such as NY,Chicago, Boston and more! Now just to clear things up.....I have always been a ketchup/mustard/relish and sometimes chili kind of guy. When I saw the picture of the authentic Chicago style that they offered....I was really not sure I wanted those types of things on my hot dog. The owner assured me by letting me know that the Chicago dog was one of their top sellers. Well, I went with his recommendation, and let me say....I will never, EVER, want a regular hot dog again!!!!!!!!!!!! Take my word for it, if you are lucky enough to be in the area, try TK's hot dogs...I assure you that you'll be glad you did!

1  Thank cop2012
Reviewed March 18, 2009

I remember when the owner started out with just a hot dog cart in downtown Kingsport & then TK's had a location!!! Awsome!!! The only place in TRi Cities to get a real Chicago or New York Dog!! Notice I did not say style!! That is because TK's is the real deal & made with same products & prepared just like real deals!! Worth the drive from Bristol or Johnson City in my eyes!! The best place to get authentic dog's!! LOL don't order any dog with ketchup!! My kid did & you will see how your looked at...lol...remember real dog's do not use ketchup & you will get looked at funny if you order with it!!

1  Thank mlex27