“Good service and quick food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lacarretta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 250 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family has been going to La Carretta for at least 15 years. We enjoy going because it is quick, food is always hot and the service is good. We went last night for my son's 11th birthday! He loves the burrito, taco rice and beans meal. I do too!

And the chips with cheese dip are always welcome too!

There are newer reviews for Lacarretta Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I've been to La Caretta numerous times, and it's always a pleasant experience! I often go when I'm on my lunch hour, & you get great service, and the food comes out very fast, plus it's always served very hot & fresh!

Always look forward to going back.. Can't wait for my next visit!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Service is quick, prices reasonable. Servers can get very busy, but are always checking. Never have had to wait for a table.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I quess it's hard to change the taste of Mexican dishes. If we do go there, which we seldom do anymore, it's for the salsa, chips, cheese, and maybe a quick taco. My husband says all dishes are the same they just put different sauce on them and call them another name. lol.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here several times and always enjoyed our food.This time I was traveling with four grandchildren under 11. Having Chips is always great to stave off hungry kids.The waitress was very patient while we ordered and accommodated some special dietary needs.We were given containers for leftovers and everyone enjoyed their food.