“Always value for money”

Ranked #11 of 258 Restaurants in Kingsport
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Great server. Delicious drinks. Mine a spicy mango margarita. Split salmon strawberry salad really very good for the meal!!

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

As implied in the name, the food truly is made from scratch. As such, the flavor can be different than you are used to from other places, but it’s very good! They also serve larger portions than other restaurants I’ve been to. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for something a little different than usual!

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

My son wanted us to cook on his birthday last week, but things quickly changed after a terrible storm took our power out. We asked him where he wanted to go and this was his choice.

I had the vegetable plate, hubby had a chicken sandwich, middle son had spasagna and the birthday boy had a triple treat sampler. All of the food was very good. No complaints on service or food.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

The restaurant was clean and the decor was elegant. Our waiter checked on us and refilled our drinks quickly. The food was delicious. Portions were large for the price. Their spinach dip was amazing. This is my new favorite restaurant. It is too bad that I do not visit Kingsport more often.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I enjoy a good steak and ribs. The steak is tender and the ribs just fall off the bone. I suggest with the steak get bourbon sauce.