“Nice Atmosphere”

Ranked #11 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 7, 2012

They have the best potato soup of any restaurant I've tried. If you want a lite lunch or dinner, the potato soup and one of their sandwiches are great.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

The value for the amount of food you get of amazing ! Everything tastes great and you can always skip the lines by sitting at the bar....little known secret!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Food is A+! I especially love the chicken pot pie and the beer-battered onion rings! Cannot beat this place for price - lowest in town for a really good meal! I highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

On my visit Sat, Aug 15, between 4 and, 5PM the service was not up to this restaurant`s usual high standards! The food, chicken salad, was not prepared as usual and was very slow in being delivered to the table. Had to ask the server to get it and the soup was delivered without a spoon, hard to eat with a fork! Was at a table in the bar area and it appeard that the servers were having a party. Have noticed when certain managers are there things run like a top! Past experiences have been excellent.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Cheddar's, as always, has some of the best food of any restaurant around. The food is fresh and full of flavor! The only downside to this particular location is the service. Never go here if you are in a hurry. On my lat visit, I ordered one of the lunch specials.....a cup of soup and half a club sandwich. The soup took about 20 minutes to come out and the HALF a club took 45 minutes... I have had similar service-related issues on past visits. The time before that, we requested an available table outside since the restaurant inside was full. We were seated immediately out on the patio, but it took over 30 minutes before any of the wait staff to even acknowledge us.....even with a table receiving service right beside us. I will say the management has been very nice and apologetic each time, but the quality of their service still remains an issue.....