“good eating”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
baxter ky
“good eating”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

IF you like buffet go here plenty to choose from and food is always fresh!!!

Visited June 2012

TN
“Johnson City, TN”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The food is terrible, even tho the selection is huge. The customers for the most part, very intent on consuming the most food they possible can. The presentation is poor, ''picked over'' and just plain undesirable.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank onegardner
Bristol, Tennessee
“Loads of food”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Buffet Loads of food for the money you cannot beat the buffet if you are hungry.

Visited March 2012
Fall Branch, Tennessee
“Going downhill”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I loved the fried chicken at this Golden Corral but my visit was absolutely horrible. It was about 5 o clock in the afternoon and I have always found it crowded. I was amazed to find the parking lot nearly empty. We paid, had a salad which was pretty good then I went for the fried chicken. No wings, only breasts and legs. The crust was soggy so it had been sitting for awhile. We stayed nearly and hour and it was never refreshed. Cold, soggy and even the small crowd was staying away from it. My wife got a baked potato which was cold and actually black in the middle, must have been made yesterday. This restaurant was normally pretty good but they must have changed management. I won't go back for a long time.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank wataugan
Church Hill, Tennessee
“great food”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I have been there quite a few times and have never been dissappointed My favorite meal is breakfast and this is the best !

Visited November 2011

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!