“Going down hill”

Ranked #1 of 250 Restaurants in Kingsport
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have been going to Pals for over 30 years. The food has been going down hill and the prices up. Cost over 7.00 for a hamburger fry and hot dog. The last two times I have gotten a big pal it was burnt. Thought I would give it one more try and I can now say I will not go back...... Service and speed is the motto but they need to go back to quality of food.
Going going gone no more a Pals customer....

2  Thank brett b
There are newer reviews for Pal's Sudden Service

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Pals is a fast food place like no other. You don't understand how amazing it really is until you experience it for yourself always clean friendly and super fast breakfast and lunch are always amazing I love it

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Pals is absolutely the cleanest restaurant EVER! serving quality food FAST with excellent prices, friendly and very efficient staff. Highly recommend to anyone who appreciates clean and quality environment. Whenever we want good food fast Pals is always or first choice.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Fast, friendly, delicious!!! Pals is our go to spot for a quick bite when we don't feel like cooking or waiting. There is one on every corner in the tri cities. Mr Barger got it right. Keep it simple, keep it fast. I always take visitors for a sauce burger and they all get hooked. Best tea in town!!!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Typically I do not enjoy your run of the mill fast food restaurants but Pal's is the exception. They have good food, you rarely have to wait more than a moment and I have only had one order where something wasn't exactly right (left out an order of frenchie fries). That's saying a lot since I have lived in this area basically all my life and eaten hundreds of meals from Pal's over those years. They have a yummy razzy tea (sweet tea with "razz" berry flavor added) and my sons love the cheddar rounds. Service is excellent, price is reasonable and tastes great, can't ask for much more!