“always dependably good and fast”

Pal's Sudden Service
Ranked #2 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The Pal's on Fort Henry Drive in Colonial Heights is always good. They don't make a big deal about being a Christian run business, but it shows. Employees are always smiling and the service is great. The food is beter than mst fast food places. We go though there multiple times a week for over 10 yeaars and the order has been wrong one time. That's wonderful THUMBS UP!!!

1  Thank happyinTennessee321

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I think the Ice Tea with a bit of flavor from Pals is just the best. When we have out of town visitors who like ice tea this is where we take them.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

If you've ever driven up to a Pal's and started spouting what sounds like random words, your friends might wonder what has happened to you. Or they might be a regular Pal's customer, too, and join in with something like "Peachy tea, light ice, extra lemon; a large Frenchie Fries; and two sauceburgers, please". Yep, turn in when you see the giant hot dog, shake, half-a-burger and "fries" on top of a cyan-colored block building. You won't be disappointed. Of course if you see the original Pal's you'll just have to get out of your car and order...

Reviewed March 9, 2013

My aunt, for years, was one of our local health inspectors around Kingsport, as well as a social service worker. My aunt was a very sceptical, hard to please, yet caring woman. She has inspected all of our local fast food chains/restaurants on multiple occasions and during her time with that job. Pal's will forever be the only place she eats if she was to eat out and looking for something quick. She says they strive for perfection and expect it or your fired. She says they never scored under a 99 and most times it was a 100. No other place ever compared to their constant consistency on safety and customer satisfaction. And coming from someone as myself, who's worked a few popular fast food places, I'd 100% agree with my aunt!!!! Recommend to anyone who loves buyers, fries, ect......

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have lived in Kingsport my entire life, and have grown up with Pal's. It is still one of my favorite fast food places, even though their sweet tea is not as good as it used to be. Their sauce burgers are amazing, and their fries are the best around. I also LOVE their cheddar rounds, but just wish they served them all day!

For a fast food restaurant, service isn't bad. The employees are usually very friendly, and only on a couple of occasions has my order been wrong.

It's also cheap, which is a plus. :)