“Great Fast Food”

Ranked #1 of 250 Restaurants in Kingsport
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This restaurant offers wonderful food that is great quality and a low price. I would recommend Pal's to anyone who comes in to the Tri-cities area.

There are newer reviews for Pal's Sudden Service

Reviewed August 7, 2012

This is a homegrown fastfood place that is a fixture in NE Tennessee. Burgers, dogs, cajun fries... all via drive thru. The quality of the food is consistent and good. Cleanliness is excellent. Would chose this over Mickey Ds any time. BTW.. two of my sons worked there when in the near past, so I was privy to Pal's cooking and cleaning regimen. The excel in both areas.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I'm actually having a sauceburger and fries from there now! All the sites are great, but I like the one downtown best because of the picnic area. Are known far and wide for their sweet tea - I was visiting Alabama one time and telling a new acquaintance where I lived - "Oh, isn't that the town that has that local chain that's famous for its ice tea?" We are all proud of Pals!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I wish this place was all over America. I lived in this area most of my life and when my family or my sister's family travels in now-- we always stop at Pal's. My husband is a believer as well now. He was convinced first time on the Double Pal with cheese. I also love their fries. The morning of my wedding my brother brought me cheddar rounds and a sweet peachie tea from Pals. What more could a girl ask to make her wedding day even more perfect! Thanks Bro. 'I do' all the way! ;)

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The gravy is great as is the tea - pretty good for fast food. The rating process of more than 50 characters makes this not as fun as it should be to just say a quick word about a place.