“Best state park in Tennessee.....probably in the US”

Warriors' Path State Park
Ranked #2 of 25 things to do in Kingsport
Kingsport, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Best state park in Tennessee.....probably in the US”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

There is not much not found at WPSP...except cabins; Golf, Horseback Riding, Frisbee Golf, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Swimming, Walking, Jogging, Fishing, Boating,Marina, Camping, Nature Trails, Birding, and a playground that is out of this world (four play areas for children of different ages, a Narnia trail, a treehouse, and an amphitheater). Not another park like it in the world.

Visited March 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing and peaceful...”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

It's harder to write a review I'm finding on something that has become so much a part of my life over the last 40+ years than on one individual experience. Warriors Path is my sanctuary. From boating to cycling to walking/running you will find some peace here. In fact if you work anywhere downtown in a factory or otherwise I challenge you to find a better place to unwind and relax. I've been there at 6:00am to walk and I've spent several nights camping; this past Sunday I drove over again and it almost seems lost in time, in a good way.

1 Thank Gshoe95
Johnson City, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great park”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have always loved this park. Great little hiking adventures, frisbee golf course, picnic area, and a playground built for anyone and everyone to enjoy. The only part that made me feel a little uncomfortable was that at my favorite cliff there is now a memorial for someone who fell off. I don't feel like this is appropriate and I wish they would put a sign up to warn people of what can happen if you're not careful instead.

Visited February 2013
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Much to Do”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My family goes there to play tennis and I enjoy the walking.You can walk around a large area with or without pets. There is a pool in summer, concessions,frisbee golf(which we enjoyed),riding stables, swings, slides, picnic areas and paddle boats.Lovely in the fall.Never experienced any issues here.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank map p
Bristol, Tennessee
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Sunset at the Lake”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

So much to offer - a beautiful lake for boating, golf, picnic area, and gorgeous sunsets over the lake. Enjoy.

Visited July 2012