Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed June 30, 2018
denamhillman
Bristol, Virginia
via mobile

All reviews worth the trip downtown kingsport actors lamplighter acting community
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love this theatre downtown Kingsport. This was an awesome show. The acting was wonderful. It is hard to believe this is a community theatre with volunteer actors. They were wonderful. Very touching moments in the show. Made me and my grandson cry. But the ending was wonderful. Definitely put this theatre on your must visit list when in the area. Go to website lamplighttheatre.com for details. Something for everyone. Al ages just go!

1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Always an excellent production! Family oriented and Christian message. I love the invitation and testimony time also. Great ministry for those involved,the audience and tbose who attend camps sponcered by the profits! I attend 2-3 times/yr!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

My family loves going to this theater & watching some very talented young & older people put on christian plays. Billy Wade does an amazing job. Every time I have seen a play I swear I am left with chills & tears of happiness & joy. Very beautiful theater & very talented young folks may God bless them.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

The trip to Bristol or The Barter are so much more worth the trip. Lamplight left an unpleasant feeling, as though I was infringing on their time. That feeling includes their coffee shop just down the street.

2  Thank cojones48
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

A group from our church visited the Lamplight Theater to see the Christmas performance. The performers were quite professional and very talented. The Lamplight is located in downtown Kingsport, and we ate at a wonderful restaurant across the street before the show. This is a Christian ministry, so be prepared for an alter call at the end which lasts for awhile.

2  Thank Beth P
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Recently went to a Foggy Valley production . Great music ,good clean entertainment, and talented actors who love the Lord. This one was a comedy ,and we laughed so hard my sides hurt. Staff so friendly, we are going again this weekend for a different show. CAN'T WAIT!!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

We always enjoy our time at Lamplight and have been coming for quite a few years. It has been fun to introduce our friends to Lamplight too! We like to go in groups and have a fun night out. Love the patriotic show in the summer!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Wonderful live performances. Local performers. Great Christian based organization. A must see!! Try their dinner theatre.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

I attended the yuletide show and was pleased with the production. Great cast, good acting, and a heartfelt message. Ill definitely attend future shows.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

I never miss a production of their "Foggy Valley Gang" saga. It's always hilarious, family-friendly comedy.