“Best BBQ in Kingsport”

Southern Smoke BBQ and Burgers
Ranked #25 of 258 Restaurants in Kingsport
Reviewed April 6, 2018

I found this gem by a co-worker mentioning it and I am so glad they did! The BBQ is great and the sides are amazing. Get the cowboy beans!!

Reviewed March 9, 2018

The pork is good but I wish they would cook the sauce also the sides are good too we loved the french fries they was just right and staff was friendly

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Go here for lunch often. Great selection. The best burger in Kingsport. good BBQ and a good menu to choose from. Good sides as well

Reviewed January 8, 2018

This bbq restaurant really shakes things up as far as BBQ goes. Their menu options really are different and the taste is tremendous. You have to try it!

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

First time visit. We ordered the pulled pork platter with slaw and cowboy beans.
We tried all the sauces but the original oh my! I don't say this lightly, I'm particular about sauces....that original was the BEST sauce I have ever had at a BBQ restaurant! I drank some! That good!
The pulled pork was tasty, the slaw was ok- I like a sweeter slaw but that's just me:)
The cowboy beans were so good! This winter, will be ordering those by the pint!
We went on a Friday after work which is a great time to go - they close at 7:30, you can get in, eat and be back out on the town in no time.
Give this place a try if you haven't already. And make sure to try that original sauce!