“Little Panda is a Big Winner”

Little Panda Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We recently had the opportunity to eat at Little Panda for lunch. The restaurant is small, but very clean. The service was wonderful. The food was cooked fresh and everything we tried was excellent. I especially recommend the steamed dumplings. I recommend you give Little Panda a try.

1  Thank TN-Frank

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Tried the new Chinese place in Kingsport yesterday. The place is in a nice quiet location with easy access and parking. Very clean little restaurant with very friendly staff and good service.
I have been to China five times and I can tell you that this is REAL Chinese home cooking! Big portions and reasonably priced. Best Won Ton soup I have eaten! I also had the stir fried chicken entrée which was some of the best I have ever eaten. The spring rolls are made fresh and so good. I highly recommend this place.

4  Thank ragtoprt