“needs improvement”

Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Huntington, Indiana
“needs improvement”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

staff was super friendly and helpful. Room was quiet and comfortable.needs updates .wasn't worth the money I paid. Will not return if I am charged this kind of money being a Nascar fan breakfast was decent

Room Tip: dangerous exit if your exiting going north on 11W
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Checked in the 11th and was pleasantly surprised! Guy at check-in was super friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and well kept! Didn't make it to breakfast as I got up later than I expected, but the lady at checkout was nice as well! For a one night stay traveling through, it was MOST DEFINITELY worth it!!

• Stayed August 2012
Staunton, VA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

we checked in late at night while traveling with our Golden Retriever. The pet friendly hotel was quick to check us in . . . switched our room quickly when the first room's TV didn't work (we wanted to watch the Olympics). The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was fine!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

I got tickets to the races up in Bristol next month, so I went up to the Kingsport/Bristol area to scout out the area and see where it was best to stay. I read through a couple of reviews and decided to try this Super 8 out. I was glad that I did. The hotel is undergoing some renovations and everything looked new and fresh. The front desk checked me in quickly and was friendly. The room was clean and I had no complaints at all. The rates were reasonable and I believe I have found my place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
West Bend, Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

I stay here for a week in June every year. While this Super Eight is certainly not a four star resort, it's reliable and fairly priced. The rooms are not spotless, but they are tolerable. The plumbing, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, etc. have always worked flawlessly. The wireless internet is always stable. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Parking is convenient. I have run across a few bugs, spiders and flies and such, but it's June in Tennessee, so I expect that. The only thing I don't like is that the carpet is pretty dirty, so I always throw an extra pair of slipper/shoes in.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Jacqui G
Holly Pond, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

I was traveling for work and needed to stay in Kingsport. Where the Super 8 is located it is very quite, the bed was very comfortable, I slept late! My room was very clean. The lady's were very friendly and nice. I will stay here again next time I travel through.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank samsvalleyfarm
Smyrna, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

I was staying here because work had me going to Kingsport and Bristol throughout the week. Lisa is very friendly and will gladly help you when you need her. Morning Breakfast was fresh and warm each day.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business