Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Kingsport
Corbin, Kentucky
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Stayed there Friday evening, August 1st. Staff were great. Room was beautiful and clean. Much nicer and larger than I imagined. There was no noise and I saw several people go into the room next to us. The breakfast area was clean and large. It was the first hotel breakfast that had an automatic pancake maker! I want one for the house. lol. I would suggest that they put a sign up where you turn in. I missed it and had to turn around. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank missylou1
ChrisHIExKpt, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for the review on our facility! I will gladly pass your feedback up to our Marketing & Advertising specialists. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Ocala
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Was recently in the Kingsport area on business from Florida. The room was very comfortable, clean and down right homey. Staff exemplifies true Southern hospitality. I would highly recommend this particular hotel.

• Stayed July 2014
      Location
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your response. We look forward to seeing you again at our facility!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Excellent accommodations. Room was spacious and clean. Beds were extremely comfortable. Hotel was quite and staff was friendly. Breakfast was delicious and fresh. HD channels available with free internet in room. Will stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014
      Location
    • 5 of 5 stars
We take pride in hearing about your pleasant stay! Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your return!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn in Kingsport.
It was a very pleasant stay. The hotel was quiet and for the price was an excellent value. It was clean and updated. Staff was friendly and
accommodating. Breakfast area was cheerful and large.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to your return stay with us.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I mixed up my reward nights reservation and stopped here by mistake. This location was much better than where I had reserved. The staff were great at helping me change my reservation and provided me with a great room. the room was clean and comfortable. As with HI Express the hot breakfast. was great. A fantastic stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
We take pride in this fantastic review. Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you stay with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Stopped there by mistake having made reservations at a different HIEH. They helped me change my resv. since this was a better location that I had missed when reserving our room . Very clean room and the staff was fantastic. Good breakfast

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ChrisHIExKpt, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, July 9, 2015

Lindsey
Customer Service Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Very nice and very clean as we have found with most holiday inn express hotels. Bed was comfy, room was very clean, bathroom was very clean, breakfast was good staff was friendly, really couldn't ask for much more. We were very pleased with our stay.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple