“Excellent surprise for the price.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Kingsport
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Excellent surprise for the price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Newly remodeled, friendly staff, quiet rooms, spacious, clean, smells good, comfortable, two tv's (one near beds, another near couch), large bathroom and closet space, overall better than the pricey hotel we stayed in the last two nights!

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Chris L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I will pass on to the staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had a large suite, and it served our needs well. We always like the way the hotel decorates for the Christmas season. The location is conveniently near restaurants. The rooms were clean and very quiet. I can only complain that the television channel choice and reception were inferior to other locations.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nawlinsdiner
Charleroi, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Hotel is easy to find from the interstate. Room was very clean. Comfortable bed. Had both hot & cold food for breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful. There are lots of restaurants within 10 minutes. My only complaint was I had reserved a handicap accessible room and the hotel chose to "upgrade" me to another room that was not handicap accessible. Naturally the accessible room was no longer available. They seriously need to reconsider their upgrade policy there when someone has reserved the handicap room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Rising Sun, MD.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were in town for a funeral, and happened to find this hotel. We haven't stayed in a Holiday Inn Express in years, but we were very happy with this hotel. The staff were excellent, and go out of their way to help you. Rooms were very clean, beds were a little hard and the hotel plumbing is a little noisy, but I believe that the people who work here make up for that. Breakfast is complimentary and they have a good selection of items. They had the hotel decorated beautifully for Halloween. The day of the funeral our vehicle wouldn't start due to a dead battery, and the wonderful older lady at the desk had the maintenance man come out and jump it for us. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Kingsport area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel from the moment you walk in the door is so inviting, the dining area and lobby are beautifully adorned to fit the season. You will be welcomed by the pleasant hotel employees and the rooms are CLEAN, QUIET and COMFORTABLE. This is my choice when I'm in Kingsport.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Ceres, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I think this is our 4th time staying at this hotel. I was able to check in early since we had gotten there early in the day. This hotel is always friendly, employees are great and breakfast is always hot. The bed's are comfortable and it's enough to fit a family of 6. They also have a laundry room where I can wash clothes. There is also a Pizza hut down the hill if you get hungry. Few restaurants to go to or you can call and they will come and deliver. I will be booking a room next time we come up for a visit. :O) Highly recommend this to all who visit Kingsport and surrounding areas.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
HIExKingsportMan, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. It is always nice to hear from guests who have had good experiences and find their return trip just as enjoyable. Customer service is as important as cleanliness so I'm happy to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your early check-in. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.
Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I spent the night in Kingsport on day one of my 2013 birthday road trip in the mountains of VA, TN, KY, & NC. I booked a suite. I was impressed by the subdued elegance of the suite, the cleanliness, comfort, descent wireless access, and the quietness. (A policy against running and horseplay in the hotel is posted in many common areas. Much appreciated.) However, I was as disappointed in the lack of HD TV for the widescreen as I was in the Redskins' loss to the Dallas Cowboys that I watched in RD last night. The complimentary breakfast is a nice touch, but I don't care much for fabricated cheese omelets. The bacon had sat under the heat lamp long enough to get crumbly. Still, there are many breakfast items to choose from, so no need to go hungry. Overall, a very enjoyable stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review. During your stay we had several youth sports teams in house, so we post a few signs just reminding everyone to respect other guests. We understand that it doesn't matter how nice a hotel is if you can't sleep because of noise. I'm pleased that you were not disturbed. I do apologize for the TV quality. While we do have several HD channels we have not completely converted over yet. By your next trip we should have everything in order!