“Same as all the rest”

Cuisines: Mexican
Marion, Illinois
“Same as all the rest”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Nothing sets this place apart from most all the other Mexican places. Food is good enough and service was ok, not great. If you like all the other Mexican restaurants you will like this one as well.

Visited January 2013

Kingsport
“Fast Mexican.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Quick service, chips& dip keep you going while you wait for meal. I think the price for dipping white cheese is to expensive! I get it anyway because I like it. I don't think the food is the same at all locations.

Visited November 2012
“Fair Food.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We used to eat here all the time, but the food tastes mostly like ground beef, not authentic mexican flavors. Our chili releno consisted of a big pile of ground beef,diced onion, cheese, and one small sliver of a pepper.Not acceptable at all!!! I would and do prefer Cocula, on stone drive. The food there is authentic mexican and you get a whole green chili with the releno!

Visited October 2012
South Carolina
“Wonderful Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We will definitely put this one at the top of our list. The service was excellent. The food was the best ever. My husband and I shared a chicken fajita and a burrito. The portions were very generous. Everything was very appetizing.
They have 3 locations in Kingsport, TN and 1 in Gray, TN.

Visited October 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Great food served fast. Prices can't be beat. The new chairs are very heavy but they are beautiful. Very good margaritas.

Visited July 2012