“Delightful”
Review of Barberitos

Barberitos
Ranked #25 of 250 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Fast Food
Description: Barberitos Southwestern Grille and Cantina is the perfect place for children, family and friends. Our menu offers a variety of choices so everyone will have something they will like!We Roll Farm Fresh! All of our menu is prepared daily with only the freshest ingredients. And, when we say FRESH we go to the extreme to define the concept!Kids eat free Tuesday 4pm-Close!
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My wife and I love Barberitos! It is a simple dining experience. The menu is diverse for Tex-Mex. My wife is a vegetarian and has a great range of items and meals to choose from. The food is so fresh. There is a great distinction in Barberitos and any of its competitors. The food is more flavorful and the presentation is terrific. I asked the friendly staff one time why they are better than everyone else and the response was " we have all fresh food as we do not even have a freezer or microwave in our restaurant". That is amazing! The bang for the buck is great also. We eat at Barberitos at least twice a week as we have been for sometime and will continue to do. Kuddos to a great little restaurant in Kingsport and its ability to deliver delicious and fresh meals each and every time!

There are newer reviews for Barberitos

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I eat here twice a week for lunch. The food is great, the employees are nice, and the restaurant is always clean. If you're in town, do yourself a favor and eat here!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The food is always fresh and everything seems very clean great family place to hangout. This place is definitely a weekly stop for me.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The staff has been wonderful on every visit and went out of their way to help my family even when we have sometimes come in right before closing. The fact that every thing is made fresh there has been a blessing for us. My daughter has food allergies and the staff has helped by checking recipes for us on several occasions to make sure that she could have certain items. It is a great place to eat with a wonderful family atmosphere.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

It's healthy, it's delicious, it's very clean, the staff rocks! I can't get enough of this place. Highly recommend, it's a runners dream restaurant

Been to Barberitos? Share your experiences!