“My newest go to Thai Restaurant.”
Review of Thai Noodle Town

Thai Noodle Town
Ranked #7 of 258 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Everything was perfect. The rice was cooked just the way i liked it and everything we had exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

For our first visit we had Pad Thai and Drunken Noodles. Both dishes were good-sized portions and met our “medium please” heat requirement. This is authentic Thai cuisine at last. The spring rolls that accompanied our lunch portions were good, the entrees much better. Service was fast and friendly. We will be back to try more dishes.

1  Thank jenandedeats
Reviewed June 18, 2018

You have to taste this to believe it! Affordable and the best oriental food that is sure to blow your mind. Be sure to give this place a try before going anywhere else.

1  Thank Zeb N
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

I tried this place because I like Thai food and it wasn't far from my hotel. The food was delectable, and the staff is friendly. I think they should try to add a little more spice for the options, but I was content. I didn't notice any booze in the restaurant, so if you are hoping to slam a few back and get obnoxious, then you will have to go elsewhere. The place looked good for take out as well. Boom!

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in the Tri Cities. It has the best Asian food around. I have been to Thailand and this food is authentic. This last time I got the Tom Yum Goong and Spicy Eggplant and both were amazing! Highly recommend!