“Great little restaurasnt that you didn't know was in Kingsport”
Review of Thai Noodle Town

Thai Noodle Town
Ranked #8 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The menu is varied but simple but everything was extremely fresh. I thought the food was fairly priced. The seating is simple but the food is great.

1  Thank gsteinme

Reviewed November 13, 2013

After being stationed in Thailand for a year in 1972 I have tried many times to find authentic Thai food after I returned home. While I have had good Thai food along the way, today I found the best. After finding out about the existence of this restaurant and reading reviews on here and other websites, I thought "this may be what I've been looking for." And it was.
I was the first one in the door when they opened for lunch and was seated by the owner Tavee, and a friendlier person I have never met. The food on the menu sounded just like what I used to get when I was in Thailand and I couldn't wait to get started. I ordered the Pineapple Fried Rice with Chicken which is made with pineapples, eggs, ginger, onions, bell peppers, ham, raisins and cashew nuts and chicken. And it was so delicious I nearly went into fits. This was WAY beyond what is usually served as Thai food in other restaurants I've tried. And before I left, Tavee introduced me to his wife Chanya who is also one of the cooks. Now I can't wait to get hungry and go back for some more and take my wife along because I know she is going to love this food as well.
I highly recommend this for anyone in search of "authentic" Thai food. It's the real deal.

1  Thank XD9packer
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We order out from work here quite a bit. Not much room to dine in, but it's neat to watch them prepare your food as you have a direct line of sight from the table. The food is outstanding. We used to have an upscale Thai restaurant that moved to Johnson City, but this place, as simple as it is, is better. I usually go with the drunken noodles and I can vouch for the summer rolls, but no one in our group has ever complained about anything they've ordered. Prices are reasonable, and be sure to ask for some fish sauce.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Food was fresh and very tasty! We ordered the Larb Salad which was done perfectly, followed by the Panang Beef Curry which was served with an authentic curry sauce, not the typical cocoanut milk with curry flavoring. This was REAL curry. We finished off with the Drunken Noodles which was served quickly and piping hot.

We didn't have to wait for a table and our food came very quickly...

We'll definitely be back, because we liked it......

2  Thank Hungry_Hillbilly
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I had a great meal here. They have authentic Thai food that is prepared fresh and is a good value for the money. They also have authentic Thai tea, if you have never tried it.
I recommend getting there with plenty of time to spare. They are usually busy and the seating is limited. But the wait is not too long! And they will treat you great! Nice people are here!