“Pratt's has never done me wrong.”

Pratt's BBQ Catering & Honey Glazed Hams
Ranked #13 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I've been a consistent Pratt's customer for about 18 years now and have never had a single bad experience there. Great barbecue and sides, and their spiral-sliced hams are always must-haves for both Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner in my home.
The only marginally "bad" experience I've ever had was that they accidentally sold a ham I'd reserved one time, but they gladly replaced it with one that was even bigger than the one I'd reserved, and at the same price as the smaller one.

Their service and food have guaranteed that I'll eat there as long as they're open.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stopped at Pratt's around 5:00 PM on a Saturday. There was a nice crowd but not crowded. We were greeted promptly and shown to a booth. The server was prompt and friendly. Our order of "pulled port" was a good sized portion and tasty. The prices are not bad.

A fun place to take a family.

Basic food and a nice country atmosphere; One of the booths was done up like a "back porch" with porch swings.

Keep up the good work!