“Pretty good little grill”
Review of Henry's Downtown Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Henry's Downtown Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Nothing to dislike here. Typical grill menu. We mostly get burgers and fries. The food is good to above average and they cook it fast. I've never waited more than 10 minutes even at lunch for our food. There's a very hard working woman there that keeps the place very clean all day long too.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stopped in after visiting farmers market ready for some breakfast. Nothing fancy about the place, but it is bright and clean. Friendly staff helped us decide and the laid back atmosphere made it very relaxing. Blueberry pancakes with bacon and eggs was great! Pancakes were real, not like you get at the big chains. We have been back a few times and we will continue going back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great BBQ and fantastic Cole slaw. I think it is the best I've had in the TriCities. The day I was there it was apple wood smoked. I am anxious to go back.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

thay have a great steak sub and the fries are just right. fast and friendly service, and in a good location. price is good.

1  Thank RonC527
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I had the pleasure of purchasing sweet rolls for myself and for friends this past week. The sweet rolls were delicious. Great flavor, moist, and the icing was great. We are very pleased to have a great place in Kingsport to purchase a great product. Look forward to many trips to Henry's in the future.