“Best seafood and raw bar this side of the ocean!”
Review of Biggie's Clam Bar - CLOSED

Biggie's Clam Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

When eating here I had to keep asking myself if I was at a seafood place by the ocean someplace or in landlocked Tennessee. Our group had the raw bar combo and shrimp and grits. Food was awesome! Service was just a little slow at times but that is ok. Has a great atmosphere and great bar area. Will make this my regular go to spot.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

After one week in Kingsport I selected Biggie's Clam Bar based on the positive ratings in tripadvisor. It turned out to be indeed a great place serving tasty seafood and with a vivid local atmosphere and life bluegrass music in the bar. The service was friendly, dedicated but unobtrusive. It was just the right atmosphere for a farewell dinner and nurished the plan to come back next time.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I spent several days in Kingsport on a business trip and the Marriott recommended Biggies. It was an excellent sports bar with a menu that really got my attention. I could eat there every night for a week and not get bored with my food options!! The place seemed like a favorite with the locals and the service was outstanding. It is hard to imagine that a restaurant that started out in Hoboken found roots in Kingsport but it was a refreshing find on my trip and would go back should business bring me back to this area.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I hate to rate this place so poorly because the food was very good. The service however overshadowed the good food. We were seated for several minutes before the waitress came to our table. She finally came and took our order. Food was very slow coming out especially considering there was hardly anyone in the place when we were there. Finally the food arrived. The waitress sat the food down and disappeared. I thought she had probably gone to bring some more water as my glass was empty. My wife wanted to ask for some mustard for her burger. The waitress never returned. I ate my meal without anything to drink. My wife waited until her burger was cold waiting for some mustard. Finally my wife went and asked the hostess if she could try to find our waitress and send her by. Finally she came by and brought the mustard and water we requested. She disappeared again and never returned. I had to go ask for our check when we finished. We will not be back.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

the food and drinks were above average the service was friendly and fast, a little pricey but worth it. try the shrimp;