“Mixed Feelings!!”

Olive Garden
Ranked #32 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Our most recent visit to our Olive Garden was ambiguous in a way. The salad and breadsticks were fine, as usual, but the chicken primavera had NO taste, completely devoid of seasoning that I could recognize (my wife felt the same way). This was a featured dish on the seasonal menu; can they not get THAT right? We used to always order the featured dishes, since they usually rocked. Not this time. We won't be back for dinner any time soon.

Olive Garden S, Guest Relations Manager at Olive Garden, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Hi Clarence F - We are so sorry to hear the Chicken Primavera you ordered was underwhelming. This will be shared with our culinary team at this location to ensure our recipes are properly being followed. Would you please email us at ogsocial@olivegarden.com so that we can try to make up for the disappointment?

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Food was good, as always. However, this was the slowest to almost non-existent service I have ever seen. It took a very long time to even get a waiter after we were seated. We waited and waited for the delivery of our food. I ran out of my diet Coke and just sat there getting steamed. My wife went to the front and told them we were out of beverages and our food had not arrived for a very long time. All it was, was soup and salad. Finally two different waiters came over and began taking care of us. The manager came over and apologized. She also said we were not being charged for our meal. I have always like Olive Garden, but this may be the clincher for me.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We were greeted promptly and even though we had to wait a few minutes it was worth the wait. I had the Fettuccine Alfrado and my wife had the Sauage and Peppers Rustica. They were the best and of course the salad and bread were great as well.

The staff although they were busy did their best to make us feel like valued guests. Our server was Emily H. She did a great job. It is the little things like smiling and looking at us when we spoke. They seem small but they make for a so much better experience.

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Olive Garden is always coming up with something new to taste. Love their salad, breadsticks and soup. "Buy one-get one" was an excellent choice and very reasonable. Servers know what dishes are made with, sauces too.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Management, servers and food cannot be beat. I would recommend Olive Garden for ANY occasion. My daughters and I frequent them often. Especially after a spa day :)