“Not many dessert options”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #40 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 12, 2013

After a day full of travel I was looking forward to a nice, quiet meal at Panera. Having been to different Panera locations in the past I generally knew what to expect. I was disappointed in their dessert/sweet treat selection - the racks and trays were very empty.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Want a snake, breakfast, lunch or just a hot cup of coffee, this is the place to go. Service sometimes is slow, but you will always leave satisfied.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We eat at this Panera often and often overlook deficits in food and service; but this experience tempts me to write off this location for Panera. While we have had good food and service here, it has been too infrequent to balance what we experienced on June 6th. Responding to the pager, I discovered that the order on the counter was apparently someone else's. When I noted this, the "line cook" claimed that we had not been signaled, but I was holding in my hand the actively alert pager. It then became evident that she had filled the order incorrectly or had mixed our order with someone else's, so she took the salad from (someone else's order) and slammed it down on her work space. My lunch partner's tuna tasted "fishy" and "old." Fresh tuna does not smell fishy! Its thin appearance and predominate mayonnaise taste suggested that it may have been "freshened" with the mayo. This poor quality of food is not what we expect from Panera. Furthermore, this kind of attitude displayed as anger is inexcusable and intolerable! At this point, we should have returned to the cashier, asked for our money and left. For fast and convenient food, the Eastman Road area in Kingsport is heavily populated with other options.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

If a quick lunch or a good meeting place is on your agenda, this is the place to go. A varied menu with quick service makes this one of the more popular places for business meetings over lunch. The soups, salads, and sandwiches are very good.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

the food is very good and very clean the staff are kinda friendly but need to more cheery and not gloomy

1  Thank bkg491962