“Great lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Don't understand the negative reviews. Best spring rolls ever, great sesame and General Tso chicken. Very good service and a cool place.

1  Thank atlblond

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for my first visit and was so excited. However, after my lunch arrived I was so disappointed! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The person at the hotel recommended it. I was skeptical, but decided to try it. The sushi was good, and the service was friendly. But, the entrees were very disappointing. I should have gone for barbecue.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My second time here. The people I was visiting wanted to take me somewhere different but had forgotten they'd already taken me here during my last visit. Imagine my disappointment when we pulled up to the cafe front. Surprise! The menu attempts the ever popular fusioning of various different asiatic cuisines, so the diner will see bits of thai, chinese, vietnamese, japanese, american, mexican, middle eastern (hummus). The last three are not like the others. We tried the spicy tuna roll. Avoid it - don't make the same mistake we did. There wasn't the fresh tuna taste. The rice literally fell apart as soon as I dipped it in a little soy sauce, so I was fishing (ha!) soaked bits of rice out of the sauce. The fried egg roll was crispy and hot, but it was annoying and weird that I'd bite into the filling and chunks of it would come out. So i'd end up with filling hanging out of my mouth, and a half empty tube of fried wrapper.
i had the racha vegetable, with brown rice. This dish was kind of like a curry. I'm not sure if they mean to serve brown rice that was hard and chewy. To me, this very chewy rice made eating into a chore. This dish, while having a soupy appearance, didn't come with a serving spoon. How do i eat this soupy curry with a fork?! My friend had curry basil rice, which was basically like a fried rice with what tasted like vietnamese curry powder. If it was indian curry powder used, it sure had a bunch of tumeric. The shocking ingredient was the basil - that was sweet basil used instead of thai basil which would've been more appropriate to this dish. However, this restaurant is all about fusion so the food was all over the map.
To their credit, the hostess and servers are pleasant and work to please.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Arrived and noticed the decor was very nice. No hostess, had to find a server. After getting seated the waiter, Seth, was great. He was very helpful and attentive. The menu was strange. I ordered food and the soup was the worst I have ever had. Waiter brought me a second type of soup and it was also bad . The rice was not cooked and the main course was poorly made. I did not try the sushi but another customer told me not to as it was not very good.