“Local favorite public course”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crockett Ridge Golf Course
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Well maintained. Reasonable prices. Courteous staff. Provides a very nice practice area/driving range. I take out of town guests here to play. It is somewhat difficult to find so have your GPS handy.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The golf course if fun to play. Not always in great shape but in pretty decent shape most of the time. The staff is very nice and friendly and the workers are always courteous when around the course.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We found this course on the web and stopped by on our travels north.The course is superior to nearby Clear Creek and the price was only $30 including cart. The pro shop is lovely and the reception was very hospitable. We loved the elevation changes on the course but the back 9 fairwyays are adjacent to each other so many golfers were sitting under incoming shots. Green conditions were very good but a tad slow. This course is a winner and one that we wil play again.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I really like this course except for the blind holes. I want to be able to see my ball on every hole, I don't always put them down the middle.

1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Great course for the money. Semi challenging layout with nice greens. Much better than Meadowview in my opinion.

1  Thank SgtDarkness