“Excellent Italian food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Italian food”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

What a treat to relax and enjoy a superb meal at Giuseppe's after a long day of travel! The food was delicious. The service was excellent. The ambience of the restaurant is very inviting. It was easy to find from our hotel. All in all, it was a great choice to end a good day.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Susan469

Johnson City, Tennessee
“My favorite place to eat in Kingsport!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is always our pick for any kind of special occasion, and we have never been disappointed! I have tried a lot of items on the menu and everything has always been good. The bread they bring out before the meal is delicious, and the salads are always fresh.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Pharma2017
Kingsport
“Authentic Italian in Kingsport”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is our favorite restaurant in Kingsport. The food is authentic Italian. Veal is one of my favorite foods. The veal entrees at Giuseppe's are every bit as good as those I have had in New York City or in Italy. The Veal Giuseppe's is my favorite but you can't go wrong with any of the veal choices. The pasta always arrives perfectly cooked. If you are looking for an appetizer, the portobello is wonderful. My husband loves the mussels marina (spicy). Desserts are also very good. My favorite is the berry torte. Like a pound cake but with moscopone cheese filling and garnished with berry compote, yummy. Servings are large so you will probably be taking food home with you. Meals come with soup or salad. The minestrone soup is always good,

There are also more casual meals. Pizzas are great and so are the sandwiches. They also do catering, They catered our daughter's wedding and everyone raved about the food.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Deborah G
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Good food!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Went there with a group of friends. I ordered the pizza and it was amazing. I figured it would be just some same old same old kinda thing but it was incredible. Crust was well done and sauce and cheese blend tasted perfect.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Patelsk1125
usa
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I love pizza and I have eaten it all over the world. This is by far the BEST I have eaten. I eat here once a week. Great food and great staff. You will love it

• Visited April 2014